Tuesday, 26 January 2016
print work.
I sent off to get two fabric samples of silk and a thick cotton with a digital print on. The print I designed myself with mixed media to create a colour splash ressembling water and the sea. I thought the prints come out nice but I decided that the colours were too bright and that it wouldn't fit in with my colour theme or collection. I then changed the opacity and colour to a more toned down and plain colours to match my theme, light blue and grey these both worked better as a print as the colour fitted better. I also made a repeated pattern with my primary drawing of a continuos line drawing of unfinished ceramic bowls I looks plain but creative although I would not like to use it in my collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment