For my Global context I have chosen too look into waste and global warming and the effects it has on the natural surrounding.I have Looked at the campaign collaboration with Adidas and designer Alexander Taylor.They made a pair of trainers from ocean waste to Raise awareness of the growing environmental issue. At my trip to the beach I took photographs of the dangers at the seaside for that environment such as; fishing nets and ropes that have been disposed of in the sea and left to float around and endanger the animals and then washing up on the beach to collect waste and plants on the sore and also things like rubbish, plastic bottles and wrappers blowing round the beach because someone hasn't had the decency to put it in the bin causing litter and polluting the ocean and the environment.I then took images of the safety equipment and warning signs that was about on the beach but yet their where no signs about littering or polluting on the beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment